First, it must be noted that most of the infertility issues are related to ovulation in one way or the other. Hence you need to understand ovulation before you buy clomiphene citrate. Ovulation is a process that takes place within the women’s reproduction system to produce mature eggs. The process occurs every month. When the process occurs, the brain’s pituitary gland produces two essential hormones, luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH).
The combination of the two hormones is known as gonadotropins. FSH plays the messenger’s role; that is, the pituitary glands sent it to the ovaries to stimulate the development of follicles. On the other hand, LH plays the role of releasing the egg, which is called ovulation.
If the process does not occur, you need fertility inducing elements, and chances of buying Clomiphene are high since it’s one of the most recommended solutions for such complications.
Various conditions can hinder one’s ability to ovulate, and such situations are medically reolved. There are multiple ways of rectifying such issues, but the most recommended are Gonadotropins (menopur, Gonal-F, Follistim, Bravelle) and clomiphene citrate (Serophene or Clomid).
Now, what is Clomiphene? Clomiphene is a synthetically produced chemical taken through the mouth to trigger the brain’s estrogen receptors to produce high FSH levels.
Clomiphene citrate for women infertility treatment
For decades, Clomiphene has been an infertility remedy among women. This is because it’s effective, cheap, and safe to use. The drug is used to treat the absence of menstrual cycles or even irregular cycles. The main aim of taking this medicine is to increase progesterone’s secretion in the second phase of the cycle hence making the cycle more reliable and predictable. This boosts sexual intercourse or artificial insemination timing.
How is the drug taken?
Before you buy clomifene, how is the drug taken? From the above, it’s already mentioned that Clomiphene is taken through the mouth and it triggers two essential hormones; FSH and LH, which play a significant role in ovulation. It must be noted that women’s reproduction system ovulates only one egg in a regular cycle. But when one uses Clomiphene, her ovaries ovulate two or three eggs within a cycle. The drug is taken for five days, and it’s effective within the month that it was used.
Clomiphene nitrate treatment
The chances are that you are bothered with overwhelming clomiphene citrate for sale adverts; it’s undisputable, the medication has been a remedy for women’s’ ovulation issues, but you should know that they are not used alone. They are used with other medications called Provera. The combination is so effective in terms of facilitating menstruation and ovulation. This is how the treatment takes place:
• Everything starts with Provera; that’s Provera is orally taken for around 5 to 7 days.
• After you are done with Provera, two or four days after the medication, the periods should start.
• From the third day of your menstrual flow, Clomiphene should be taken.
• The tablet of Clomiphene should be taken for five days since the third of the menstrual flow.
• After finishing the dosage, on the 10 or 12 days of your menstrual cycle, you should conduct an ultrasound to identify whether the follicles developed. You can also use a kit called ovulation kit to test your urine’s LH surge that indicates that eggs have matured, hence, ovulation is probable. But if there is no LH surge, an injection of Hcg can trigger ovulation.
• Next is well-timed sexual intercourse of artificial insemination.
• If Hcg triggered the ovulation, a progesterone hormone must be given via a gel or vaginal tablets. The progesterone hormone’s primary responsibility is to support the uterine lining and prepare it for the upcoming fertilized eggs.
• After two weeks of ovulation, you are required to have a pregnancy testing kit so that you can establish whether the entire expedition was successful. That is if you are pregnant.
• If you are not pregnant, you should repeat the same process next month.
Clomiphene for women with regular cycles
Not only women with menstrual cycle issues that should buy Clomiphene, even those with regular cycles should also purchase the drug since it enables ovaries to ovulate more than one egg. This process is commonly referred to as superovulation. Below is the process of superovulation:
• When you are on the third day of your cycles, you should take Clomiphene. It should be noted that taking the drug earlier in the cycles facilitates more mature eggs.
• Here you take two tablets of the drug for five days.
• On the 10th or 12th day of the cycle, conduct an ultrasound to determine whether the follicles developed. Here, you consider it successful when two or four strands are visible. You can also use the ovulation kit predictor to test for the urine’s LH surge. If the surge does not appear, you should get an injection of human chorionic gonadotropin, which helps in progesterone production.
• Now you require sexual intercourse or artificial insemination.
• You are required to have a pregnancy testing kit to determine whether the whole thing was successful. If not, try another cycle.
Side effects of Clomiphene
Many people get turned on easily with clomiphene citrate for sale campaigns without minding the drugs’ consequences if misused. Clomiphene, like every other drug, has reached its temporal side effects. The side effects include:
• Ovulation pain
• Breast tenderness
• Vaginal dryness
• Blurry vision
Clomiphene is a success rate for women who are unable to ovulate is around 75%. On the other hand, conception depends on one’s age. Young women’s conception rates are exceptionally higher compared to older women. This because as years go by, the egg quality declines, hence, affecting the older women.
Once you come across CClomifene for sale, clomifene for sale or clomiphenefor sale adverts, don’t rush, try to know the product’s source, and consider the reviews. This will tell you whether you’re dealing with genuine and reliable sellers.