What are peptides for bodybuilding and where can you find them for sale? How about the benefits and side effects of peptides? Before you do anything else, check out this guide to learn more about peptides.
What Are Peptides
Peptides are amino acids that are bonded together. Generally speaking, they are made up of 50 amino acids or less, and peptides are found naturally in our bodies. However, they are manufactured too, which is why they are often referred to as steroids.
Peptides play a role in producing hormones, which includes growth hormones. There are many different types of peptides, such as neuro, oligo and polymers to name a few. Think of peptides as the building blocks of protein, and although they are found in our bodies, they are more potent when they are manufactured.
Why Do Bodybuilders Use Peptides
It all boils down to growth hormone production. It doesn’t matter what fitness goals bodybuilders are trying to achieve, they take these substances because they play a crucial role in the production of growth hormones.
How Are Peptides Taken
You take them via injection. However, there are new developments in the work that would allow other ways to use them. Some of these ways include creams and patches. Some peptides can be placed right inside the mouth, but the more common way people take them is via injection.
The Benefits Of Steroid peptides
Peptides for bodybuilding offers a tremendous number of benefits, such as:
The main benefit is being able to build muscle. Growth hormone is extremely powerful, and when your body is producing plenty of it, then you’ll have no problems packing on solid muscle. If you train regularly, then you’ll gain muscle fast. Different substances work in different ways, but all peptides are relatively fast acting.
Second benefit is fat burning capabilities. Bodybuilders are constantly chasing that paper thin look, and one of the most effective ways to get that look is to burn as much fat as possible. The more fat you burn and the more muscle you build, the more ripped you’ll look. Peptides can help you achieve that ripped look that bodybuilders are known for.
Increased strength levels is another major benefit that steroid peptides offer. Bodybuilders who have hit a plateau or those who want to become stronger than they’ve ever been can easily increase their strength. The best peptides can boost strength levels within a very short period of time.
Bodybuilders can gain more energy levels. Higher energy levels is one of the first benefits many users experience when they first start using peptides.
Other benefits include improved quality of sleep, as well as increased exercise capacity. Bodybuilders who want to train for longer periods of time, as well as take part in more intense workouts can do so when they use peptides. Not only that, but the substances can help protect bodybuilders from fractures.
To sum up the above, the key benefits are:
- Build muscle
- Burn fat
- Increased strength
- More energy
- Better sleep
- Exercise capacity is improved
- Protection from fractures
Side Effects Of Peptides
The truth is there are many potential side effects associated with peptides. If you decide to use them, then be very careful and never take more than the recommended dosage. With that said, a few of the side effects include:
- Itchiness- You might feel itchy in the area where you injected the peptide. This itchy feeling can be mild, moderate or sever.
- Water Retention- If you overdose on peptides, then you could start to retain water. Retaining water makes you feel bloated and it is incredibly uncomfortable. Even if you don’t overdose, there’s still a chance you’ll experience water retention.
- Hunger- Peptides can increase your hunger by a lot. It might get to the point where you constantly feel hungry, even if you have eaten plenty of food throughout the day.
- Dry Mouth- Another potential side effect is dry mouth. This can result in drinking water much more frequently than you normally would.
- Numbness- Users might experience numbness in parts of their body. Tingling is another side effect that many peptides can cause.
- Kidney Pain- Kidney pain can be caused by using peptides. Just like steroids peptides can damage your kidneys over time. The longer you use them for, the more at risk you will be for damaging your kidneys.
- High Blood Pressure- They can cause high blood pressure. In turn, you’ll be at greater risk for heart attacks, strokes and more.
- Joint Pain- Pain in the joints is another side effect that has been reported by users. The pain may be mild at first, but can quickly become moderate or severe.
As you can see, there’s quite a few side effects associated with the substances. It’s up to you to decide whether or not the risks outweigh the benefits, but you should speak with your doctor before you even consider using peptides. The last thing you want is to suffer with serious health issues.
Where To Buy Peptides
You can find peptides for sale online. However, due to the nature of them the places that sell them only sell them for research purposes. You’re not supposed to buy them for any other reason other for research purposes.
Are Peptides Legal
As previously mentioned, peptides are only sold for research purposes. This means you can’t use them for bodybuilding purposes. If you do and you’re caught, then you could face legal consequences.
The good news is there are legal alternatives out there. These are legal supplements that contain ingredients, that once are in your system mimic the effects of the peptide they are designed after. Whatever your bodybuilding goals are, you can achieve them with potent legal versions of peptides.
You can’t freely and legally buy peptides. However, you can find legal alternatives in the form of supplements that have been formulated to mimic the effects of popular steroid peptides. If you want to get peptides-like results, then consider getting your hands on a legal alternative.