Testosterone is a hormone produced naturally in the adrenal glands and ovaries of women and the testicles for men. It is vital for masculine characteristics and the development of male growth. The body produces the required amount of this hormone during adolescence as well as during early adulthood. However, the percentage of production of Testosterone by the body decreases once you reach the age of 30, and this percentage increases as you grow older. Testosterone plays a major role in your:
• Sex drive
• Muscle mass and bones
• Mood and quality of life
• Development of deeper voices
• Verbal memory and thinking ability
If you notice symptoms such as erectile dysfunction, increased body fat, and decreased muscle mass, you can rest assured that the Testosterone levels in your body are deficient (hypogonadism). Taking Testosterone supplements is a great way to compensate for this hormonal loss. You should also include foods rich in vitamin D and zinc along with the Testosterone pills to help keep your Testosterone at a normal level. Bodybuilders and sportspersons also need this Test booster as it increases their energy, helps control weight, and provides a leaner body mass.
Testosterone and its history
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Be careful when purchasing Testosterone supplement online
- 0.2 What are Testosterone Steroids?
- 1 Buy Testosterone Online
- 2 Best Testosterone For Sale
The effects and origins of Testosterone have been known throughout humankind’s history. It is the primary anabolic steroid and male sex hormone in male humans. It plays a significant role in developing male reproductive tissues such as prostate and testes. It also promotes the growth of body hair and increased muscles. The Netherlands based group, Organon, were the first to isolate this hormone and named it Testosterone. It was first synthesized and isolated in the year 1935. The drug became commercially available in the form of Testosterone pills in 1937. Later on this androgen class drug in ester-type for intramuscular injection. The longer-acting testosterone esters, testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate, were released in the mid-1950s. They largely outdated testosterone propionate and went on to become the most used testosterone esters for medical purposes for more than 50 years. Testosterone undecanoate was introduced in the 1970s for oral use in Europe.
Be careful when purchasing Testosterone supplement online
You should exercise caution when you buy testosterone from online stores offering Testosterone for sale. Quite a few of them are illegitimate and sell counterfeit products. It is the same when purchasing this supplement from shady characters hanging around gyms. There is no guarantee that the stuff they are selling is genuine. The owners of these professionally-designed websites claim to offer the best Testosterone supplements at highly deflated prices. These supplements will never help you develop rippling muscles or burn fat. Some of them are outright dangerous and might pose health-related problems to you. Generally, you can expect to pay anywhere from $20 to $1,000 per month. The cost factor depends on your location and whether there is a generic version available. Here are the factors that determine the price of the Testosterone booster.
• Whether there is a generic version available
• Administration method
• Type of medication
• Your location
What are Testosterone Steroids?
Have you ever pondered how bodybuilders achieve their muscular figure? Though some of them gained muscles through a strict regimen of diet as well as weight lifting, others depended on steroids. They took Testosterone tablets, which is the synthetic variant of the male sex hormone. Although it illegal to sell this steroid as an over-the-counter medicine, it has legitimate medical uses as well. For the uninitiated, Testosterone belongs to the anabolic steroids family. Doctors prescribe them to males who do not produce enough testosterone as well as to help individuals with specific kinds of anemia. The scientific names of these steroids are anabolic-androgenic steroids. While androgenic refers to increased male characteristics, anabolic refers to the building of muscles.
What are the benefits of Testosterone?
A healthy heart provides the oxygen needed for peak performance to organs and muscles by pumping blood to the rest of the body. Testosterone boosters play a huge role in the production of red blood cells via the bone marrow. Decreases in the levels of Testosterone can cause physical changes such as:
• Effects on cholesterol metabolism
• Increased fatigue
• Hot Flashes
• Swelling or tenderness in the breast tissue
• Decreased body hair
• Fragile bones
• Decreased strength and mass of muscles
• Increased body fat
Problems caused by low levels of Testosterone and solutions
Low levels of this steroid might cause changes in your sleep pattern as well as insomnia. It can reduce your energy levels too. Physical changes apart; your emotional level can be affected. While specific individuals experience lowered self-confidence and motivation, others have trouble with concentration, memory. It can lead to depression or feelings of sadness, reduced sex drive, decreased bone mass, and erectile dysfunction. You can buy Testosterone online. However, for best results, you should but Testosterone from a reputable store. It is available as pills and supplements. You can easily increase Testosterone levels of your body through these products. Can you imagine the anxiety you have to face when suffering from erectile dysfunction? You are unable to satisfy your partner. Also, your increased level of stress disturbs your sleep too. Your body gradually decreases, generating natural Testosterone once you cross the age of 30. You can easily eradicate these problems and the others mentioned above with the help of Test boosters.
Great for budding bodybuilders too
You have probably heard other trainers and weightlifters discussing “cycles,” especially if you are new to bodybuilding. An individual ingests a drug for training purposes for a specific period. On other occasions, they combine one drug with other different types of drugs. This procedure is known as stacking. Cutting and bulking are the two different types of cycles.
On the one hand, if an individual wants to sculpt their bodies and lose weight, they depend on the cutting cycle. On the other hand, if the individual wants to gain bulky muscles and gain mass, he opts for the bulking cycle. You need to choose one of the cycles mentioned above to kick start your bodybuilding process. Never opt for any steroid apart from Testosterone for the first cycle. The Testosterone cycle is your best option for your initial attempt because of a couple of different reasons, outlined below.
• It works: Testosterone exists naturally in your body. Therefore, first-timers can use it to see how well they may react to other steroids too.
• It develops muscles slowly: The most vital thing for first-time users is that Testosterone develops muscles slowly. No doubt, you want to develop as much muscle as possible in the shortest period, but you should ensure that it does not grow too fast. Trying to develop muscles too quickly can cause injury and result in unnecessary strain on your tendons. In simple terms, if you want to achieve your goals, it is going to take some work and patience.
• Affordability: The chances are that you do not want to invest a lot of money on bodybuilding if you are new to the hobby. Test cycles are perfect for this because it is easy to get Test boosters. The icing on the cake is that the Test booster is also reasonably affordable. Test cycles are the best option for those new to bodybuilding because of its relatively low price and the fact that it provides noticeable results.
Buy Testosterone Online
If you are searching for the mildest steroid on the market, look no further than Testosterone. You can find it on online stores that offer Testosterone for sale. Ensure that you purchase it from a reputable store. If necessary, seek the help of your friends and relatives who are into bodybuilding. This steroid does have some serious upsides, but they are not too drastic. Begin your first cycle only with testosterone. However, later on, you can try to achieve different results by combining it with other steroids in stacks. You will face some side effects as with any other medication. Their severity differs from one individual to the other. Because of the way that their body reacts to the hormone Testosterone cycles are not as damaging to men as they are with women. Find below the Here are some of the disadvantages of the test cycle.
• Limited Gains: Since there are only mild gains, more experienced bodybuilders should not use Testosterone. However, the bonus is that the mild outcomes with slighter side effects compared to other steroids.
• Ligaments and Tendons: Some athletes who have taken testosterone cycles experienced ligament and tendon damage, specifically in the areas in which they have been working out. The tendons and ligaments can get strained because of the augmented muscle. Also, individuals work out longer than necessary because of the increased endurance that testosterone provides, leading to unnecessary injury to their cartilage and ligaments.
• Hard to control effects: When taking any anabolic steroid, you can mitigate the side effects by taking other substances to manage them. Since Testosterone is resistant to many of these medications, this method is far less effective when taking it.
Natural Testosterone Boosters
Here are some natural Testosterone supplements that can help increase your level of Testosterone.
• Ginger: For centuries, people have used ginger for culinary and medicinal purposes. You might not believe it, but this root improves fertility in males. Expect an increase in Testosterone levels by 17.7% by taking a daily ginger supplement for three months.
• Oysters: Zinc plays a significant role in producing sperm, and Oysters contain more zinc per serving compared to other foods. You can also find zinc in nuts, beans, poultry, red meat, and other shellfish.
• Pomegranates: People have taken pomegranates for centuries because of its capacity to increase fertility as well as sexual function. Its antioxidant levels may support stress reduction and heart health.
• Fortified plant milks: Vitamin D may increase the levels of Testosterone in males. Although the best way to get vitamin D is exposure to the sun, the majority of this vitamin in the average American diet comes from fortified foods. Milk of many plants such as those made from flax, hemp, and soy contains 25% of an individual’s vitamin needs per serving.
• Leafy green vegetables: Vegetables like kale, Swiss chard, and spinach are rich in magnesium, a mineral that has the ability to boost the level of Testosterone of the body.
• Onions: From slimming the waistline to supporting the heart, onions provide many health benefits. They are also rich in antioxidants and several nutrients. It also has the ability to increase the Testosterone level of the body.
Best Testosterone booster
All of the natural Testosterone boosters mentioned above help in boosting the levels of Testosterone of your body. However, they do not have the power or the percentage that the best Testosterone boosters have. Therefore, you should consider taking them as an addition to the supplements and pills. Let us check out the three best Test boosters available on the market.
Best Testosterone For Sale
• Testosterone Cypionate: This is an injectable form of Testosterone and is sold under the brand name of Depo-testosterone, to be injected into your muscle. Learn how to inject this steroid with the help of your doctor. It is used to treat hypogonadism symptoms in males. Males suffering from this symptom do not produce the required quantity of Testosterone, the sex hormone.
• Testosterone Propionate: This slower releasing steroid boasts of a short half-life. You can try it if you want to run short cycles of Testosterone Propionate of eight to ten weeks as optimal levels of blood plasma are achieved at two to four weeks. It is sold under several brand names, including Testoviron.
• Testosterone Undecanoate: It is a long-acting synthetic version of the natural male sex hormone, Testosterone. It is available under the brand name of Aveed. Available in the form of a capsule, it helps in fat distribution, muscle distribution, vocal cord thickening, growth of body hair, and growth and development of male organs such as prostate, testicles, and penis.
All of the above three brands are incredibly effective in causing mass muscle formation and building muscles. It is vital to follow the cycle therapy as well as the post-cycle therapy to protect your body and to get the best from the above drugs. Those with high blood pressure and diabetes should consult their doctor before taking these steroids.